COUNSELING and THERAPY
Adolescents, Adults, Couples, and Families
- Specializing in Depression, Emotional Trauma, Grief, Stress, Relationships
- Experienced at dealing with differences due to adoption, culture, and sexual preference
- Insurances Accepted: Harvard Pilgrim, ValueOptions, Magellan, Blue Cross-Blue Shield, HMO Blue, Great West, One Health, Choice Care Network, and others
I provide empathic, non-judgmental counseling to promote healing, build self-confidence, improve communication, and find solutions to life’s problems.
SERVICES to BUSINESSES and ORGANIZATIONS
- Individual and Group Counseling after Traumatic Events
- Critical Incident Debriefing and Recovery
- Crisis Management Consulting
- Training and Education around Stress Management, Goal Setting, Work-Life Balance, Parenting Skills
- Whole Life Retirement Planning
I present professional, well-organized, informative programs targeted to meet the needs of the group or organization.
Onsite in the workplace or community – Groups from 5 to 150
PERSONAL LIFE COACHING AND CONSULTING
- Professional Consultation and Coaching to enhance life satisfaction
- Thoughtful Guidance about what really matters in life
For quality-of-life issues that don’t warrant a mental health diagnosis and aren’t eligible for insurance coverage, I offer personal consultation in my office or over the phone. I help people make their lives better in areas such as finding more time, making better decisions, taking better care of themselves, accomplishing long-held goals, planning for the next phase of life, finding a new career, learning how to relax, having more fun in life, and deepening interpersonal relationships.
100 Hollis Street
Groton, MA 01450